Last update: July 1, 2021
Things you should Know
- When you register with Parachute360, information is needed such as your name, company name, and email address. A billing address and credit card information is also required if you choose to purchase additional features to our free product or purchase from our in-app marketplace.
- Parachute360 uses collected information for purposes such as processing and fulfilling your order, billing, service improvement, research, and other general purposes.
- Parachute360 will share the collected information in order to respond to investigation, court orders, legal process, or to investigate, prevent or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, or situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, violations of Parachute360’s terms of service, or as otherwise required by law.
- All of your data outside of the Shared Information remains private and confidential. The security of your personal information is important to us. When you enter sensitive information (such as a credit card number) on our order forms, we encrypt the transmission of that information using secure socket layer technology (SSL). We follow generally accepted standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100 percent secure, however. Therefore, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. If you have any questions about security on our Web site, please contact us.
- Parachute360 will send a welcome email, and email account holders for billing purposes, and at times will send Parachute360 service-related announcements, business and marketing announcements, and the Parachute360 newsletter. You cannot opt out of service related emails as this is part of your service. We will use your name and email address to send the newsletter to you. You may opt out of the Shared Information being shared with our trusted partners.
- If your personal information changes, or if you no longer desire our service, you may correct, update, amend, delete/remove or deactivate it by making the change on your member information page or via email at email@example.com. We will respond to your request to access within 30 days. We will retain your information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you services. We will retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
- As is true of most web sites, we gather certain information automatically and store it in log files. This information includes internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, internet service provider (ISP), referring/exit pages, operating system, date/time stamp, and clickstream data. We use this information, which does not identify individual users, to analyze trends, to administer the site, to track users’ movements around the site and to gather demographic information about our user base as a whole. We do link this automatically-collected data to personally identifiable information. IP addresses are tied to personally identifiable information to better gauge our customers’ needs and provide specific information to best serve them.
- Our Web site may offer publicly accessible blogs or community forums. You should be aware that any information you provide in these areas may be read, collected, and used by others who access them. To request removal of your personal information from our blog or community forum, contact us at support@Parachute360.com. In some cases, we may not be able to remove your personal information, in which case we will let you know if we are unable to do so and why.
- We display personal testimonials of satisfied customers on our site in addition to other endorsements. With your consent we may post your testimonial along with your name. If you wish to update or delete your testimonial, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Information Related to Data Collected through the Parachute360 platform
- Parachute360 collects information under the direction of its Subscribers, and has no direct relationship with the individuals whose personal data it processes.
- We collect information for our Subscribers, if you are an employee or authorized contact of one of our Subscribers and would no longer like to be involved the use our service, please contact the Subscriber that you interact with directly.
Service Provider, Sub-Processors/Onward Transfer
- Parachute360 may transfer personal information to companies that help us provide our service. Transfers to subsequent third parties are covered by the provisions in this Policy regarding notice and choice and the service agreements with our Subscribers.
Access to Data Controlled by our Subscribers
- Parachute360 has no direct relationship with the individuals whose personal data it processes. An individual who seeks access, or who seeks to correct, amend, or delete inaccurate data should direct his query to the Parachute360’s Subscriber (the data controller) if the individual does not have the ability to make the change him/herself. The Subscriber and any authorized user is able to remove the data without Parachute360’s involvement. However, if the Subscriber requests Parachute360 remove the data, we will respond to their request within 30 business days.
- Parachute360 will retain personal data we process on behalf of our Subscribers for as long as needed to provide services to our Subscribers. Parachute360 will retain and use this personal information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
Legal Basis for Processing Personal Data under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
- Parachute360 may process your Personal Data because:
- We need to perform a contract with you
- You have given us permission to do so
- The processing is in our legitimate interests and it is not overridden by your rights
- To comply with the law